What is SEO?
SEO is the abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization. It is a technique to increase visitors to your website. It is helpful for obtaining a high ranking placement in search engines.We’ll talk about Importance of SEO but before that we need to know How it works.
Some important search engines are Google, Bing, and Yahoo etc.
How SEO works?
Search engines want to give the most relevant information to their users. When searching a keyword. Search engines give us results in different forms. Relevent websites appear in result results. When clicked you get relevant content.
These relevant websites are shown on the first page. They have the highest ranking in search engines. These sites have been SEO optimized. This service drives traffic to these websites.
When doing this, Search engines scan different websites. It shows the result which are best to deliver. This is helpful for those who are searching that topic. Search engine provide them the relevant result.
It shows the best websites. It scans which are best for this relevant topic. It scans which websites are user-friendly with higher rankings.
Some factors which effect SEO
Before we talk about some factors which can effect SEO. First we have to talk about content. Content is KING! It is essential in attracting search engines. It is necessary for your visitors to connect.
If your content is relevant, search engines will display to your content. It will rank your pages on the first page. Because generally people see only the first page or second page.
Similarly, if your content is most effective. Visitor will spend more time on your website. Hopefully purchasing your product.
There are some important topics for writing best content. It can give high ranking to your website. We give some of them as follows:
- Blog posts and articles
- Social media content
- E-books and whitepapers
- How-To Guides and Tutorials
- Videos and audio recordings
- Infographics or other visual content
Importance of SEO in business
- SEO is most important for website owners. It is used to get more traffic to the website. So SEO maintains the level of search engine.
- It is a key tool to get traffic to get repetitive visitors.
- It plays a vital role in online business. It attracts visitors.
- Based on keywords SEO generates traffic
- It increases revenue for e-commerce site.
- Exchanging links can enhance the traffic to the website.
- It maintains the position on search engines like Google, yahoo and others.
- You can monitor your website by ranking.
- You can enhance the status of your website.
- There are many SEO tools which are useful to submit article automatically.
Importance of SEO in digital marketing
If you are selling product A, while you write name on product B. You have no shop, no business name. This will increase curiosity in visitors. This would be very confusing to your customers. Your website will not get high ranking.
On other hand if you have a shop, with a proper name. You have the image of product in it. It will attract other people. Sharing their experience with others. It will increase traffic.
By increasing traffic, it will increase revenue.
SEO is the method of making a web page easy to find. It is very helpful in digital marketing. It will prove helpful in finding your website among thousands of other companies.
SEO plays a vital role in your strategy for digital marketing. It is very important for your business while driving traffic via online platforms.
SEO ensures the website ranks higher in SERP (search engine result page).
Most businessman get more revenue due to online presence. Without SEO their website will not show on first page. So people will not be aware of your business or product.
On other hand with SEO people will drive to your website. Because your website will show first. So people will be attracted and buy your product.
To achieve success, your website must rank higher in the SERP. You must perform well in social media marketing.
SEO gives an opportunity for great deal for free advertisement.
You Don’t know how to optimize your website in Search Engine? Let’s help you grow your website in search engines
Benefits of SEO
- SEOLeads to Improved User Experience. …
- SEOIs a basic Foundation of leads. …
- SEOBrings Higher Close Degrees. …
- SEOResults to Higher Adaptation Rate. …
- SEOPromotes Better Cost Management for business. …
- SEOEncourages the visitor to buy that product.
- SEOhelps in creating brand identity.
- SEOHelps to start awareness about brand.